Things to do at Bali Eco Stay
Our activities aim to be as low impact as possible. Trekking in the rice paddies and surrounding farmlands are self guided or with a local Balinese guide who can share knowledge on local plants and wildlife.
ECO TREKKING - Map and costs for local and extended treks around Bali Eco Stay
MOUNTAIN BIKING - Bicycle hire, local rides, extreme ride or bike to the beach!
BALI DAY TOURS - 1/2 Day & Full Day tours from Bali Eco Stay by car or by motorbike
YOGA & MEDITATION - Beautiful yoga space for self practice or with yoga teacher
SWIMMING - Our swimming areas are natural streams, waterholes and waterfalls with minimum impact on the environment. Guest workshops such as cooking, basket making, farming, making and flying kited all involve our local Bali village community.
Bali Eco Stay massage bale is located in a beautiful natural, soothing setting overlooking food forest and jungle.
- Traditional Balinese Massage US$15phr
- Hot Stone Massage also available
- Two massage tables
- Cooking class - learn local recipes
- Making traditional Balinese baskets
- Making & flying kites
- Planting & harvesting rice on our property
- Making traditional coconut oil for cooking and massage
- Make Balinese decorations in the village
Weekly Classes with local children
- Join our English class
- Join our Balinese dance & gamelan class