Kupe Kupe Organic Balinese Restaurant
Come and share your meals in our beautifully hand crafted timber restaurant, over looking stunning rice terraces and the pristine mountain river. VIEW FULL MENU
The innovative Balinese restaurant designed by Norm van’t Hoff, showcases locally grown timbers throughout and caters for Balinese cooking classes
Our meals are all prepared in our kitchen using healthy organic produce. Choose from our selection of homemade Indonesian and International dishes.
- In Kupe Kupe Restaurant, we strive to support our local economy and provide guests with nourishing, wholesome food – organic wherever possible.
- In our Permaculture Food Gardens, we produce sweet potato, beans, tomato, egg plant, sweet corn, lettuce greens, turmeric, ginger, chilli, herbs, papaya, bananas, mangosteens, coconuts, durian and traditional organic red or white rice.
- We make our own organic, unrefined coconut oil for cooking purposes and use
butter for baking.
- We are MSG and margarine free.
- Our palm syrup is extracted locally.
- Our chicken and eggs are free range and sourced locally.
- We prepare your meals in stainless and glass cookware.
• Children’s meals available
• Special dietary needs catered for - please advise us of your needs
Breakfast 8am to 10 am
Complimentary breakfast is included with your bungalow.Fresh Fruit or Fruit Juice
Pancake or Muesli or Toast & Jam or Eggs Any Style
Tea or Bali Coffee
VIEW FULL MENU
Lunch from Noon
Choose from a wide range of freshly prepared Balinese or international mealsSpring Rolls, Mie Goreng, Cap Cay, Chicken Meatball Soup, Savoury Rice Balls, Pear Cashew Nut & Parmesan Salad, Nasi Goreng, Gado-Gado, Mini's Stir Fry, Sweet Potato Fritters, BES Vegetable Soup, French Fries, Toasted Sandwiches, Fish & Chips, Pasta, Spaghetti agli olio VIEW FULL MENU
Dinner from 6pm
Sumptuous meals prepared in our large kitchen using produce from our own organic garden wherever possibleBalinese Roast Duck or Chicken, Fish Cakes, Pepes Ikam, Balinese Curry, Balinese Tapas Plate
Pizza, Crispy Chicken, Grilled Local Freshwater Fish
VIEW FULL MENU
Balinese Cooking Classes
Mini has years of experience teaching westerners the art of Balinese cooking.
Cooking classes are one of the many activities that can be arranged during your visit to Bali Eco Stay.
Room Service 8am to 8pm
While our Kupe Kupe restaurant is the social hub of Bali Eco Stay, should you choose to enjoy a meal in the privacy of your own bungalow, room service is available.
Room service charge +10%