Two unique, ornate Javanese timber cottages side by side.
Main cottage has queen bed, bathroom and kitchenette.Small cottage has twin beds (convert to queen on request).
Both cottages have relaxation verandas.
Sunny garden deck
- Safety box, Mosquito nets
- Spring water, tea & coffee
- Hot showers & Natural soaps
- Daily Breakfast
- FREE WI-FI 24/7
Smaller Cottage and Kitchenette
This cosy self-catering eco lodge is your home away from home in Bali. You will feel light years away from the stresses of everyday life with your own Javanese veranda, two spacious bedrooms and outside sitting terrace with en-suite kitchen. Roll up your bamboo blinds and soak up the surrounding views of tropical trees and food gardens from your daybed or outside terrace, and fall asleep to the chorus of crickets and frogs by night.
This eco lodge is split into two separate Javanese bungalows and can sleep up to four people. The main bungalow is equipped with a queen bed, lounge area and en-suite bathroom, while the second detached bungalow includes two single beds which can be converted to a queen bed. The main bungalow can be rented separately if required. The kitchen is self-sufficient with gas stove, food prep area, crockery and a large bar fridge.
Rates & Information
- RATE: 1-2 persons approx US$140 per night including tax & service and breakfast
- Add $20 per extra person. Children under 6 years stay for free.
- Sleeps up to 4 people in 2 bungalows.
- Pondok Java is 2 antique Javanese cottages
- Satellite TV, small kitchen + bar fridge:
- Cottage 1: Queen bed + ensuite
- Cottage 2: Twin singles beds or 1 Queen bed
- Check in time: 2 pm
- Check out time: 11 am
- 10% Gov Tax & 5% Service included in US$ price.
- Rooms charged in local IDR currency.
- Instant booking: credit card will be charged for the first night amount as shown on booking confirmation.
• The first night charge is non refundable.
• In case of no-show the total amount will be charged.