BUDDHA BUNGALOW - not suitable for young children
Private covered veranda with daybed.
Mezzanine floor with queen bed & mosquito net.
Bathroom on ground level at rear of bungalow
Located right on our mountain stream with forest views
- Safety box
- Spring water, tea & coffee
- Hot showers &Natural soaps
- Mosquito nets
- Daily Breakfast
- FREE WI-FI 24/7
This little ‘Garden of Eden’ eco accommodation in the heart of Bali is tucked away amid jungle trees and spring fed fishponds. Split on two levels with a mezzanine bedroom, this eco bungalow can sleep up to two people and is equipped with a queen bed, lounge area with daybed and a private bathroom at the back. It’s the perfect accommodation for romantic getaways or single retreats in Bali.
With an open-air design and adjustable bamboo blinds, you are completely immersed in nature with your own freshwater stream and pristine views of the jungle. At night, enjoy a light show of fireflies before being lulled to sleep to the sound of rushing water, and wake up to fresh morning air basked in golden light and chirping sounds of tropical birds.
Buddha is in a lovely location right on our mountain stream.
Blinds can be dropped day or night for added privacy and shelter.
Buddha Bungalow - accommodation rates & info
- RATE: 1-2 persons approx US$120 per night including tax & service and breakfast
- Add $25 per extra person
- 1 queen bed in mezzanine loft upstairs + 1 day bed on veranda
- Private bathroom at rear.
- Check in time: 2 pm
- Check out time: 11 am
- 10% Gov Tax & 5% Service included in US$ price.
- Rooms charged in local IDR currency.
- Instant booking: credit card will be charged for the first night amount as shown on booking confirmation.